[Openstack] VM can't ping self floating IP after a snapshot is taken

Sam Su susltd.su at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 18:50:04 UTC 2012

Thank you for your support.

I checked the file  nova/virt/libvirt/connection.py, the sentence
self._enable_hairpin(instance) is already added to the
function  _hard_reboot().
It looks like there are some difference between taking snapshot and reboot
instance. I tried to figure out how to fix this bug but failed.

It will be much appreciated if anyone can give some hints.

Thanks,
Sam