[Openstack] What is the most commonly used Hypervisor and toolset combination?

Wang Li foxban at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 04:20:16 UTC 2012

hi, all

 	My team is trying to deploy openstack in production environment.

	We tried to get "libvirt + xen 3.4.3 + CenOS 5.4 + Openstack 2012.2" working, but encountered lots of issues.

	We already have thousands of virtual machines running in production, and that's why we are trying Xen 3.4.3 and CentOS 5.4.

	After we solved one problem, there comes more, which is very annoying....

	 So, my question is:

	 In real production environment using Openstack, what's the most commonly used Hypervisor and toolset?

	 We hope to deploy Openstack quickly, and stay in main stream.

	 Thank u.

Regards

Wang Li