[Openstack] [Quantum] Network, Subnet and Port names

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Tue Jul 17 07:39:23 UTC 2012

I don't think either of you is wrong. I too think that in cases where it's
not easy to find a majority, it might make sense to just do what the other
projects are doing.
Unfortunately for us, Keystone adopts the "name is unique" phylosophy,
whereas nova adopts "name is a label".

Is it worth considering renaming the attribute to 'name-label' and let it
be non-unique and non-mandatory?

Salvatore