[Openstack] [nova] [cinder] Nova-volume vs. Cinder in Folsom

Thomas, Duncan duncan.thomas at hp.com
Thu Jul 12 14:36:52 UTC 2012

We've got volumes in production, and while I'd be more comfortable with option 2 for the reasons you list below, plus the fact that cinder is fundamentally new code with totally new HA and reliability work needing to be done (particularly for the API endpoint), it sounds like the majority is strongly favouring option 1...

--
Duncan Thomas
HP Cloud Services, Galway