[Openstack] [nova] [cinder] Nova-volume vs. Cinder in Folsom

Sean Dague sdague at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Jul 11 17:38:21 UTC 2012

Before we completely pile on option 1, can we get devstack changed to
run this way? I think the amount of pain / ease that transition is for
users and the OpenStack CI team will greatly inform this decision, and
give us some good data points on how tough this is for people to convert.

	-Sean

On 07/11/2012 12:22 PM, Mike Perez wrote:
> +1 for option 1
>
> --
> Mike Perez
> DreamHost.com
>
> On Wednesday, July 11, 2012 at 8:26 AM, Vishvananda Ishaya wrote:
>
>> Option 1 -- Remove Nova Volume

Sean Dague
IBM Linux Technology Center
email: sdague at linux.vnet.ibm.com