[Openstack] Inaugurating the Announce list

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Jul 10 08:38:06 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Starting Monday next week, we'll also actually start using the
(already-existing) openstack-announce list.

It is a very-low-traffic, read-only list that we'll use for major
announcements (milestones, releases, governance, security). Messages
will be cross-posted to the General list where the announcement can be
further discussed if need be. You should expect a handful of messages
per month.

This list is therefore suited for people that want to stay current on
OpenStack but can't afford the time necessary to follow the other lists.
You can subscribe here:

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)