[Openstack] PEP8 checks

Kevin L. Mitchell kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com
Mon Jul 9 18:10:57 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-07-02 at 08:15 -0400, Monty Taylor wrote:
> It's not really expected, and I honestly don't understand why
> run_tests.sh -p would have problems running pep8. Although we do not
> use
> run_tests.sh for anything in jenkins, we have not done anything to
> disable or change what it's doing.

I need to point out that "run_tests.sh -p" doesn't run straight-up pep8;
it monkey-patches the pep8 tool to include several HACKING-compliance
tests.  Ever since tox stopped using this version of pep8, several
HACKING-compliance issues have crept into the code base.
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com>