[Openstack] [keystone] Congrats to Adam Young - now in Keystone Core

Joseph Heck heckj at mac.com
Tue Jul 3 18:56:10 UTC 2012

Congrats to Adam Young - now a member of Keystone Core. For those of you who don't know, Adam drove the initial LDAP backend implementation for the new keystone architecture, and has been the driving force (technically and code) behind getting PKI enabled within Keystone for signed tokens as we step things forward.

Thanks Adam, and as a sincere congratulations, we'll be giving you more work :-) Seriously, though - great work! We all appreciate it!

-joe