[Openstack] [OpenStack][Nova] Issues with "run_tests.sh", no tests are run when "import libvirt is present"

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Mon Jul 2 15:48:43 UTC 2012

Run:

  sudo pip install tox

And you will get the tox command.

Does ./run_tests.sh -N nova.tests.test_libvirt work fine when you
_don't_ have libvirt? It needs to skip the test if you don't have
libvirt installed, and it needs to run it and pass if you do.

Jenkins is going to run "tox -v -epy27" and then eventually also "tox -v
-efull" - so make sure both of those work and you'll be set.

Monty