[Openstack] [Nova] How to improve our bug triaging ?

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Jul 2 12:02:00 UTC 2012

Alan Pevec wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 11:32 AM, Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org> wrote:
>> The team is now open, anyone familiar with Launchpad and Bug triaging[1]
>> is welcome to join at [2]. Let's triage all New/Undecided bugs now !
>>
>> [1] http://wiki.openstack.org/BugTriage
>> [2] https://launchpad.net/~nova-bugs
>
> What about other projects?
> glance/swift/quantum are moderated keystone/horizon are restricted

I proposed to open all bug teams a couple months ago, but that option
was not universally loved:

https://lists.launchpad.net/openstack/msg11678.html

As much as I'd prefer some consistency here, since most other projects
are well-triaged, it's difficult to argue the system is broken for them
and needs to be fixed...

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack