[Openstack] need help about jenkins

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Sun Jul 1 17:59:31 UTC 2012

Hi!

We were doing some maintenance this afternoon on jenkins and gerrit -
you were unlucky enough to push right in the middle of that.

Try amending your commit (git commit --amend) and change the commit
message a little (put a space after the comma here:
lp:1019348,update and then run git review again. This will cause a new
changeset to be uploaded and will re-trigger tests.

Monty