[Openstack] Fwd: NetApp nova-volume driver - FF-Exception request

Alejandro Comisario alejandro.comisario at mercadolibre.com
Tue Jan 31 10:45:26 UTC 2012

This would be amazing for those who uses netapp as the backend storage.
Geting out the controller as the iscsi target, and let the driver handle one lun for each nova-volume its perfect.

I hope you make and exception to let openstack support such a big storage solution behind nova-volume.

Best.
--
Alejandro

Looks like this got held somewhere: