[Openstack] [CHEF] Aligning Cookbook Efforts

andi abes andi.abes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 19:32:34 UTC 2012

> Interesting. Would you mind doing a code review on Mary Newby's Swift All in
> One cookbook? Could sure use your experience :)
>
> https://review.openstack.org/#change,3613
>
> Might be a good dip into the Gerrit world for ya, too ;)

I think I might get to be a scratched record here, since the question
was asked before.... is the goal of these cookbooks to support a SAIO
env, or a more multi-noded version?

a SIOA would be nice for devs and newbies, but hides some of the
complexities. A multi-noded version would be more complex (and
probably controversial around tradeoffs) but potentially have more
value for users...

(I obviously have my opinion, but curious as to where other folks are
trying to drive this effort)