[Openstack] running Tempest continuously in the openstack project?

David Kranz david.kranz at qrclab.com
Mon Feb 27 19:17:37 UTC 2012

I have been using devstack and tempest quite well. There is a script in
tempest that will convert the devstack-created configuration to a
tempest.conf file. The thing that really got me over the hump was Jay's
writeup:

https://docs.google.com/a/qrclab.com/presentation/d/1M3XhAco_0u7NZQn3Gz53z9VOHHrkQBzEs5gt43ZvhOc/edit

I highly recommend it. As Daryl said, make sure you remove the ratelimit
from devstack/stack.sh before running it.

  -David