[Openstack] Any block storage folks interested in getting together?

John Griffith john.griffith at solidfire.com
Thu Feb 23 04:50:19 UTC 2012

Hi Robert,

I had forogt that I intended to send out a reminder this afternoon.  I
had intended to continue with the standard process of using
#openstack-meeting.  The standing volume team meeting is still posted
on the meetings wiki page:
    http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings

There was a link to an .ics file to download all Openstack meetings to
your calendar, but it's easy enough to enter this one individually and
make it recurring weekly.

Talk to you tomorrow.

John