[Openstack] Any block storage folks interested in getting together?

John Griffith john.griffith at solidfire.com
Mon Feb 13 18:06:21 UTC 2012

There's been a lot of new work going on specific to Nova Volumes the
past month or so.  I was thinking that it's been a long time since
we've had a Nova-Volume team meeting and thought I'd see if there was
any interest in trying to get together next week?  I'm open to
suggestions regarding time slots but thought I'd propose our old slot,
Thursday Feb 23, 18:00 - 19:00 UTC.

Here's a proposed agenda:

    * Quick summary of new blueprints you have submitted and completed
(or targeting for completion) in Essex
    * Any place folks might need some help with items they've targeted
for Essex (see if we have any volunteers to help out if needed)
    * Any updates regarding BSaaS
    * Gauge interest in resurrecting a standing meeting, perhaps every 2 weeks?

If you have specific items that you'd be interested in
sharing/discussing let me know.

Thanks,
John