[Openstack] Flags.add_option rename issue

Ken Thomas krt at yahoo-inc.com
Fri Feb 10 22:13:27 UTC 2012

Hi all,

The same sort of problem that I saw on Jan 30 (see below) has happened
again.  Specifically, nova flags.py recently changed where method
"add_option" was renamed to "register_opt". The nova files were all
updated but one file in noVNC (from a different github repository) was
not, and so now novnc won't start.

To paraphrase my original question... Do I open an issue on nova for not
catching all the uses of that method, or on cloudbuilders/noVNC to get
it to work with the latest nova flags?

Thanks,

Ken