[Openstack] How to pin vm instance to specific node?

이창만 cm224.lee at samsung.com
Mon Dec 10 07:51:20 UTC 2012

Thanks for your advice.

I guess that 'zone' means zone-pod-cluster in `--availability-zone` option.
And I don't know how can I create zone in openstack.
Instead I found some keyword 'Localstoragevolume' and 'multibackend' regarding cinder.
But these seems not be included yet into folsom.

Could anyone help me about 'how to use local storage in cinder for vm instance or anything else'?