[Openstack] [ceilometer] Metering meeting agenda for Thursday at 16:00 UTC (Aug 30rd, 2012)

Nick Barcet nick.barcet at canonical.com
Thu Aug 30 16:42:54 UTC 2012

On 08/29/2012 08:29 PM, Nick Barcet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The metering project team holds a meeting in #openstack-meeting,
> Thursdays at 1600 UTC
> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=16&min=0&sec=0>.
>
> Everyone is welcome.
>
> Agenda:
> http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings/MeteringAgenda
>
>  * Review last week's actions
>    - jaypipes to create ceilometer cookbook
>    - nijaba to link schema in the doc
>    - nijaba to start a thread on meeting time
>
>  * Discuss session proposal for Grizzly summit
>
>  * Open discussion
>
> If you are not able to attend or have additional topic you would like to
> cover, please update the agenda on the wiki.

The meeting took place today, the 30th, contrarily to what I wrongly
titled the previous email, and here is the summary:

==============================
#openstack-meeting: Ceilometer
==============================

Meeting started by nijaba at 16:01:12 UTC.  The full logs are available
at
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/ceilometer/2012/ceilometer.2012-08-30-16.01.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------

* LINK: http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings/MeteringAgenda  (nijaba,
  16:01:12)
* actions from previous meeting  (nijaba, 16:02:11)

* jaypipes to create ceilometer cookbook  (nijaba, 16:02:26)
  * ACTION: nijaba to open a bug for cookbook and assign to jaypipes
    (nijaba, 16:03:42)

* nijaba to link schema in the doc  (nijaba, 16:03:53)
  * LINK: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/12171  (nijaba, 16:04:04)
  * LINK:

http://ceilometer.readthedocs.org/en/latest/architecture.html#high-level-description
    (nijaba, 16:04:04)
  * ACTION: nijaba to add architecture image to project /doc rather than
    link from google  (nijaba, 16:06:04)
  * ACTION: nijaba to include a comment in the rst file linking to the
    google document where you build the image, so we can remember where
    it is later  (nijaba, 16:06:46)

* nijaba to start a thread on meeting time  (nijaba, 16:09:41)

* Discuss sessions proposal for Grizzly summit  (nijaba, 16:10:12)
  * ACTION: dhellmann to move summit proposal outlines to the wiki and
    email links to the dev mailing list  (dhellmann, 16:13:56)

* Discuss changing the meeting time  (nijaba, 16:16:08)
  * ACTION: nijaba to open a doodle poll to pick between viable options
    (nijaba, 16:23:15)

* Open Discussion  (nijaba, 16:25:23)

Meeting ended at 16:35:25 UTC.

Action items, by person
* jaypipes
  * nijaba to open a bug for cookbook and assign to jaypipes
* nijaba
  * nijaba to open a bug for cookbook and assign to jaypipes
  * nijaba to add architecture image to project /doc rather than link
    from google
  * nijaba to include a comment in the rst file linking to the google
    document where you build the image, so we can remember where it is
    later
  * nijaba to open a doodle poll to pick between viable options

People present (lines said)
---------------------------

* nijaba (78)
* dhellmann (35)