[Openstack] [ceilometer] Weekly irc meetings day and time change?

Nick Barcet nick.barcet at canonical.com
Thu Aug 30 02:21:23 UTC 2012

Hello,

As we are observing that the current meeting time is not very convenient
for a few contributors, we would like to propose to change the date and
time to something that would suit a larger number.  I propose that we do
this in a two phase process:

1/ Each project member that care should send a list of days and times
that would be convenient for them as a reply to this message.  Please
try to avoid a day an time already used by another project as listed on [1]

2/ We then open a poll with a compiled list of proposals and get members
vote on it.

If you are not a contributor to the project, we are happy to receive
your suggestions too, but since this meeting is meant to coordinate
between contributors, the result of this poll will be heavily skewed
toward active members preferences.

[1] http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings/

Nick Barcet <nick.barcet at canonical.com>
aka: nijaba, nicolas