[Openstack] quantum-rootwrap

jrd at redhat.com jrd at redhat.com
Wed Aug 22 17:48:16 UTC 2012

Hi Dan and ttx.  I've posted what I sincerely hope is the last rev of
changes for bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/quantum/+bug/1037815

I believe this addresses the last round of cleanups and questions,
with the exception of amotoki's request for other agent support, eg
L3.  Since I don't have a good way to test that, I'd like to lobby for
getting the fixes to the mechanism in, and treating extra agent
cleanup as further bugs to be fixed later.  I don't believe I'm
breaking anything with the current patch, so it wouldn't make anything
worse to install it.

Trying to get all this sorted before end of week.  Feedback
appreciated.  TIA...