[Openstack] Running multiple Glance instances?

Oleg Gelbukh ogelbukh at mirantis.com
Thu Aug 16 19:46:13 UTC 2012

Lars,

I think it's possible if you set glance_api_servers option in nova.conf on
each compute node to something like:

glance_api_servers = localhost:9292

You don't have to run glance-registry service in every compute node. Just
make sure that glance-registry host configured properly in glance-api.conf
files on all compute nodes.

--
Best regards,
Oleg Gelbukh