[Openstack] LBaaS IRC meeting notes

Eugene Kirpichov ekirpichov at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 19:32:57 UTC 2012

Hi,

This time again Oleg Gelbukh and me were the sole participants, so let
me just repeat the news on our side here:

* Work is in progress on the F5 driver.
* A new scheduler (device allocator) similar to Nova's FilterScheduler
is ready for master (though not pushed to the public repo at the
moment)
* We had some communication with LB vendors and with Dan from Quantum
about LBaaS/Quantum integration, and identified some key questions.
Dan already sent a link to a wiki page about that (though there's not
much there now).
* There are going to be several design sessions on LBaaS and Quantum
integration at the Summit.
* We're going to provide the first Quantum integration proposal next
week on the ML, to start the discussion before the summit.

--
Eugene Kirpichov
http://www.linkedin.com/in/eugenekirpichov