[Openstack] What is the most commonly used Hypervisor and toolset combination?

John Garbutt John.Garbutt at citrix.com
Thu Aug 16 15:42:27 UTC 2012

For the record, we (i.e. Citrix) are certainly looking at exposing the GPU pass-through support in XCP (a Xen.org project that includes XenAPI) and XenServer in the Grizzly timeframe.

I now sit next to a lot of the Citrix Xen.org and XenServer people. We are all based in Cambridge, UK. However, you will probably get answers just as quickly by asking on the Xen mailing lists.

Thanks,
John