[Openstack] LBaaS IRC meeting notes

Eugene Kirpichov ekirpichov at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 19:38:35 UTC 2012

This time I was the sole participant and here's what I had to say :)

Our current progress is as follows:
The team has almost finished the core code and is about to start
working on the F5 driver.
Most of the external API is implemented, and it's planned to polish
the driver/core interaction logic while working on F5
Also, filtering of LB's by their capabilities is almost ready in a
separate branch, will be merged to master in the nearest few days
We've been also talking with a few LB vendors and they seem very excited.
The dominating topic is Quantum integration, on which we'll have more
news in the next days.