[Openstack] Openstack Essex - Guide for Ubuntu 12.04

Loic Dachary loic at enovance.com
Mon Apr 30 11:46:44 UTC 2012

On 04/30/2012 10:52 AM, Martin Gerhard Loschwitz wrote:
> Am 30.04.12 09:41, schrieb Emilien Macchi:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I release my first documentation on OpenStack Essex for Ubuntu 12.04.
>>
>> I've been working for three weeks with StackOps for my internship, and my work is focused ont Quantum (Networking as a service in OpenStack).
>>

>> It was quite difficult to have a working infrastructure because Quantum is only in "incubation" for Essex release. That's why I publish a documentation in which anyone can test this fabulous software.
>>
>> You can find this documentation in attachment and here <https://github.com/EmilienM/doc-openstack> with all configuration files & scripts.
>>

>> *Please let me know if I did some mistakes, and of course I will do by best tocorrect it.*
>>

>> Best regards
>>
> Hello there,
>
> that's fabolous work, thanks a lot! I'd be interested in integrating parts of
> this into the hastexo OpenStack installation guide if you don't mind -- what
> license is your documentation published under, and would you agree to such a
> step? :)
>
> Best regards
> Martin G. Loschwitz

Hi,

stackops chose to release under Creative Commons – Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 ( https://github.com/EmilienM/doc-openstack/blob/master/README ), which allows all redistribution as long as you keep the credits and the copyleft license.

Emilien, in order for people to improve your document you should add the sources of the document to https://github.com/EmilienM/doc-openstack . Otherwise it needs to be copied over and you'll have a hard time incorporating pull requests.

Good work :-)

--
Loïc Dachary         Chief Research Officer
// eNovance labs   http://labs.enovance.com