[Openstack] [Metering] First meeting for the Metering project

Nick Barcet nick.barcet at canonical.com
Fri Apr 27 14:50:32 UTC 2012

On 04/25/2012 09:10 AM, Nick Barcet wrote:
> Thanks to the 16 persons that took the time to give their preference on
> Doodle [1].  The poll is now closed and the meeting time that came out
> of it is:
>
>   Thursdays at 4pm UTC on #openstack-metering
>
> I was not sure if we could use #openstack-meeting as we are not yet an
> official project, lkm if you have an opinion on this.
>
> The proposed agenda can be found at [2].
>
> Anyone is welcome to attend.

The meeting occurred as planned, and overran...  Nevertheless a lot of
good decisions were made, the obviously most important one <grin> being
the project name: ceilometer.

For a more complete meeting summary, go visit:
http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings/MeteringAgenda/meeting-0-summary

Next week we will have for objective to find an agreement on "schema and
counter definitions". If anyone does not do it before me  I'll fire an
introduction email on the subject soon (sometime this we), as we agreed
to start the discussion via mailing list and use the irc meeting to
finalize the choices.

Nick