[Openstack] Monitoring / Billing Architecture proposed

Nick Barcet nick.barcet at canonical.com
Mon Apr 23 18:14:28 UTC 2012

On 04/23/2012 07:06 PM, Luis Gervaso wrote:
> Nick, I want contribute in the discussion group.

Luis,
I just sent your an invite to the doodle to pick the best time for this
irc meeting.  Once the date will have been finalized (I'll close the
poll tomorrow EOD), I'll announce the date, time and place on this list
as well as to everyone that entered the poll.

Anyone else wanting to participate in the poll for the meeting time may
follow this link:
http://doodle.com/zi6b6vxxkiuxyuqk

Thanks,
Nick