[Openstack] [Openstack:Volume] Block Storage Naming Poll

john.griffith8 at gmail.com john.griffith8 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 05:53:46 UTC 2012

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dG5hOVpKZ3lFY3RTcE4yU0lxa1I3VkE6MQ

Block Storage Naming Poll

Suggested names are listed below, cast your vote. We'll take the top
results and find the one that isn't already associated with an existing
project. If you have other suggestions you'd like to add to this list add
them or shoot me an email. I'd like to close out this process in the next
day or so if possible.

Name for the new block storage service

cinder
decibel