[Openstack] raw or qcow2

William Herry william.herry.china at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 09:04:25 UTC 2012

so, what changes should I make if I want use raw in openstack, I didn't
find some configure option in nova.conf.sample

I also try to modify the source code in nova/virt/libvirt/utils.py, and
didn't succeed

I noticed that the type of snapshot is same as the instance's image by
default, does this right, and what about the type of model image that
uploaded to glance, does it affect the disk type I use?

Thanks

--

William Herry

WilliamHerryChina at Gmail.com