[Openstack] regarding "3-Minute OpenStack Survey"

Christian Berendt berendt at b1-systems.de
Thu Apr 5 16:38:48 UTC 2012

Hello together.

First of all: Essex is out.. yeah :)

I received a mail from dimensionalresearch.com with the subject
"3-Minute OpenStack Survey" containing the attached text a few minutes
ago. It's signed with "The OpenStack Team" (who is that?) and it's named
"OpenStack Community Survey". Is this an official request of the
OpenStack project initiated by the board? If so: I would really like to
see that you write a short announcement before sending requests to
participate in a survey. Also I want to now what you'll exactly do with
the collected data and if the data will be published after finishing the
survey.

Bye, Christian.

---snip---
Hello OpenStack Supporter,

We would like to invite you to complete a brief survey on your
involvement with OpenStack. Your participation in this survey will help
us understand the impact of OpenStack on the job market. We will share
the findings of this survey with all participants.

report and all individual answers will be kept strictly confidential.
This survey is sponsored by OpenStack and conducted by Dimensional Research.

If you are not the correct person at your company to answer this type of
survey, please forward this email to the appropriate contact.

Thank you!

The OpenStack Team
---snap---

--