[Openstack] tenants and project

Rafael Durán Castañeda rafadurancastaneda at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 14:22:59 UTC 2011

From: Jesse Andrews <anotherjesse at gmail.com>
Date: 2011/9/28
Subject: Re: [Openstack] dashaboard+keystone+nova+
glance work well?
To: shake chen <shake.chen at gmail.com>
Cc: openstack at lists.launchpad.net

at various points in time they have worked together.  We
(cloudbuilders) keep a list of repositories that work well together.

# compute service
NOVA_REPO=https://github.com/openstack/nova.git
NOVA_BRANCH=2011.3

# image catalog service
GLANCE_REPO=https://github.com/cloudbuilders/glance.git
GLANCE_BRANCH=diablo

# unified auth system (manages accounts/tokens)
KEYSTONE_REPO=https://github.com/cloudbuilders/keystone.git
KEYSTONE_BRANCH=diablo

# a websockets/html5 or flash powered VNC console for vm instances
NOVNC_REPO=https://github.com/cloudbuilders/noVNC.git
NOVNC_BRANCH=master

# django powered web control panel for openstack
DASH_REPO=https://github.com/cloudbuilders/openstack-dashboard.git
DASH_BRANCH=master

# python client library to nova that dashboard (and others) use
NOVACLIENT_REPO=https://github.com/cloudbuilders/python-novaclient.git
NOVACLIENT_BRANCH=master

# openstackx is a collection of extensions to openstack.compute & nova
# that is *deprecated*.  The code is being moved into python-novaclient &
nova.
OPENSTACKX_REPO=https://github.com/cloudbuilders/openstackx.git
OPENSTACKX_BRANCH=diablo