[Openstack] Guidelines for OpenStack APIs

Jorge Williams jorge.williams at rackspace.com
Thu Sep 22 19:16:59 UTC 2011

Starting from a set of goals makes sense to me as well.  I had put
together a sample set of goals for the PPB proposal a week or so ago and
some sample guidelines.  You can find them here. Standards for standards
sake don't make sense to me either.

http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Proposed/APIManagement-sampleGuideline

Mind you these are just samples.

I also think it's hard to do this on etherpad.  I think that something
like a wiki with discus like capabilities would work best.  That way we
can separate the text from the discussion a bit better.  I understand
etherpad has the chat think on the side, but it doesn't support threading.

jOrGe W.