[Openstack] Proposing a core API for Atlas (Load Balancing) project

Uma Goring uma.goring at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Sep 21 01:38:33 UTC 2011

Hello All,

It’s been a while since we proposed the Atlas project (LBaaS) as an affiliated OpenStack project. We have been working on the blueprint and the API and would like to open up the discussion among the wider community. The Atlas API is located athttp://wiki.openstack.org/Atlas-LB.

We are going to be focusing on the implementation and would love to get community feedback and participation.

Please submit your comments by October 7th after which we propose we freeze the core API -- additions or vendor-specific features can come in the form of API extensions, or will be incorporated in future versions of the core API.

Thank you very much for your input.

Youcef Laribi and Uma Goring
This email may include confidential information. If you received it in error, please delete it.