[Openstack] Integration tests

Matt Dietz matt.dietz at rackspace.com
Mon Sep 12 01:09:10 UTC 2011

Suite looks great, Soren!

Wanted to mention that we actually developed our own suite of tests, which you can find at https://github.com/ohthree/backfire I'm planning to reconcile the difference so we can stop the independent efforts, but it's going to take time. Something else I'd like to see in the suite, that we currently have in backfire via a custom test module, is the ability to parallelize the tests for execution.