[Openstack] Xen and Nova networking

Rogério Vinhal Nunes rogervn at dcc.ufmg.br
Thu Sep 8 19:31:30 UTC 2011

OK, thanks for the advice, I just updated my environment to use Xen 4.1.1
and libvirt.

I've changed the SQL DB table nova.networks to use the bridge xenbr0 instead
of br100, but when I try to start an instance, the cloud controller's
nova-compute gives me an error searching for br100, and the instance is
frozen in the networking phase:

(nova): TRACE: NotFound: No network for bridge br100

I already restarted all nova-computes, is there anywhere else I should
change the bridge name to xenbr0? I only have one network configured in
nova.networks and it is using xenbr0 as bridge.