[Openstack] A possible alternative to Gerrit ...

Stefano Maffulli smaffulli at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 21:13:53 UTC 2011

Hi Chris,

2011/9/7 Chris Behrens <chris.behrens at rackspace.com>
> Thanks.  I see them.  It's not that I didn't think there would be responses.  I'm just trying to keep us on track to trying to resolve the issues while I still complain that *I* feel we should have had some more/earlier/better communication on this list. :P

if there is one thing that I learned from this discussion is that
there is wide margin to improve communication between the developers
of the various projects. I understand your pain dealing with a change
that was not communicated in the best possible way. In the future I'll
make sure that relevant changes are presented to this list with proper
emphasis.

cheers,
stef