[Openstack] Keystone - call for blueprints (for Essex)

Joe Savak joe.savak at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Sep 7 20:18:39 UTC 2011

Hi all,
                We are hard at work getting Keystone documentation and core functionality in place for the Diablo release. That doesn't mean we aren't thinking ahead to Essex. You'll notice under the keystone wiki (http://wiki.openstack.org/keystone) a call for blueprints. Please peruse the blueprints that are out there, provide feedback, or feel free to add new ones.

As a side note, all keystone issues have been moved over to launchpad (thank you Monty & Dolph) and the rackspace/keystone github repo will be shut down (you should be referencing the openstack/keystone github repo).

Thanks & let me know if you have any questions,
Joe
This email may include confidential information. If you received it in error, please delete it.