[Openstack] A possible alternative to Gerrit ...

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 15:24:33 UTC 2011

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 11:18 AM, Sandy Walsh <sandy.walsh at rackspace.com> wrote:
> Yup, if you look at
> http://www.darksecretsoftware.com/static/hubcap.html
> you'll see there's a slot there for core & non-core approvals. We get the
> core approvers from the repos teams.

And where are the comments in
https://github.com/rackspace/python-novaclient/pull/108?

Where are the reviews?

In addition, this doesn't prevent anyone on the core team from doing a
straight close and merge of the pull request into trunk, potentially
breaking trunk.

Where are the hooks into Jenkins? Where can I see the output of the
Jenkins test jobs that executed against a proposed branch?

-jay