[Openstack] A possible alternative to Gerrit ...

Stefano Maffulli smaffulli at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 15:35:12 UTC 2011

2011/9/5 Sandy Walsh <sandy.walsh at rackspace.com>

> That said, whether we use roundabout or use the code that has already been
> created for the gerrit/jenkins integration is perhaps worthy of a
> discussion?

I believe it is worth a discussion. Since today is a holiday in the US and
many developers are offline I propose we pause this discussion for the rest
of the day. I'll talk to Jay, Monty and Jim tomorrow and will come back with
a plan to address the concerns raised on the list. Would that work for you?

/stef