[Openstack] A possible alternative to Gerrit ...

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Sat Sep 3 20:50:01 UTC 2011

Jay Payne wrote:
> Can we dial down the drama a bit?    It's things like this that will
> discourage people from submitting new ideas.   Calling just the
> introduction of a new idea a "revolt" is a diservice to the community.

Well, maybe "revolt" is not the best term, but this is about resisting
the transition to Gerrit -- one can only regret that this "new idea"
wasn't introduced in the previous months, while the Gerrit solution was
still under development and while we hadn't start transitioning core
projects to that new system.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack