[Openstack] Available Mailing Lists

Joseph Heck heckj at mac.com
Sat Oct 29 19:07:22 UTC 2011

the ones like netstack are related to specific development teams within OpenStack, and I don't think there's a consolidated list anywhere (although you could update that Wiki page). Not all the projects have sub-lists, in fact it's relatively rare, as there's been a concerted effort to keep things flowing through the single main mailing list.

-joe