[Openstack] OpenStack and OpenFlow

Yoshisato Ushio yoshisato.ushio at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 05:58:44 UTC 2011

Hello Folks,
I am interested in the use of OpenFlow technology with OpenStack. But
honestly speaking, I have no deep expertise in OpenStack.Then let me ask
questions.

Q1) In order to use openflow features with OpenStack, such as, Open vSwitch
or OpenFlow capable HW switches, can I assume that all I should do for this
is to develop a quantum plugin module for openflow under nova manager ?
Q2) Are there any open-source codes of quantum plugin for openflow ?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated,
Yoshisato Ushio