[Openstack] [Nova] [Keystone] Nova projects (Diablo)

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 21:43:31 UTC 2011

This is correct  Unfortunately, you won't be able to use euca-upload-bundle properly.  I am trying to figure out a way to allow euca-upload-bundle to work, but for now it will only work with deprecated auth.

Devstack shows how you can create users, tenants, roles and credentials in keystone that you can then use through the ec2 api.

Vish