[Openstack] Keystone versioning and tarballs

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 00:29:07 UTC 2011

Speaking of keystone diablo tag, it is currently missing the following commit:

https://github.com/openstack/keystone/commit/2bb474331d73e7c6d2a507cb097c50cfe65ad6b6

This commit is required for the ec2 api to work with keystone.  Seems like we need to move the tag or create a keystone/stable branch and pull this in.

Vish