[Openstack] OpenStack Cloud Meetup: Thursday 10/27 6:30 PM at TechRanch Austin [PLEASE FORWARD]

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Fri Oct 21 13:05:22 UTC 2011

Cloud Friends,

Dell is sponsoring an Austin OpenStack Meet Up help connect the Austin community around OpenStack and open source clouds!

Link: http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Austin/events/37908242/

We've got members of the Rackspace Cloud Builders Training team in town and Dell's own Crowbar team attending.  We're planning to do OpenStack demos and talk about the project in detail - and we'll have plenty of pizza and sodas to keep the cloud juices flowing. :)

This is a great way to learn about the OpenStack cloud project and meet other people who are developing/deploying the hottest open source cloud around.

PLEASE FORWARD - we're trying to make this inaugural OpenStack meetup a big success!

See you there,

Joseph @jbgeorge<http://www.twitter.com/jbgeorge> George & Rob @Zehicle<http://www.twitter.com/zehicle> Hirschfeld