[Openstack] Some updates to REST API specs

Kevin L. Mitchell kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com
Thu Oct 20 15:48:17 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-10-20 at 17:27 +0300, Andy Smith wrote:
> We need to add these codes to maintain compliance.
>

> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-http-new-status-02

I don't see that we *need* to maintain "compliance".  I see this more as
a useful set of extended HTTP status codes that we can use, if we wish,
for the purposes outlined in the draft...assuming it becomes approved.
The only compliance that we really need to maintain is with our own API
spec, and of course making sure we don't violate HTTP (which is pretty
darn liberal).
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com>

This email may include confidential information. If you received it in error, please delete it.