[Openstack] Launchpad ID for wiki?

Anne Gentle annegentle at justwriteclick.com
Wed Oct 19 14:12:21 UTC 2011

Hi excellent Stackers -

I can't remember the exciting conclusion of the research spike to figure out
if we could hook our wiki up to Launchpad IDs for logging in. I'm getting
3-4 of requests for wiki accounts per day, so it would be much more
efficient to automate the process while still protecting the wiki from spam.

Does anyone have the knowledge/capability to connect our MoinMoin wiki auth
to Launchpad IDs? I think it's what happens for the Ubuntu wiki so help from
those who have done it and can do it again would be very valuable.

Thanks,
Anne

*Anne Gentle*
annegentle at justwriteclick.com