[Openstack] [QA] openstack-integration-tests

David Kranz david.kranz at qrclab.com
Mon Oct 10 21:16:15 UTC 2011

That's great. We are in the process of creating a Jenkins slave to run
on a collection of servers we have. I think this would be good for some
black box tests but I have been having some problems with nova
failures.   At the design summit I thought I heard that there were such
tests but they were not currently working. Is there an existing black
box test for a nova cluster that passes, using diablo and/or trunk, that
I could try running?

David