[Openstack] Stable branch reviews

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Fri Nov 11 06:54:29 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-11-10 at 09:02 -0800, Vishvananda Ishaya wrote:
> On Nov 10, 2011, at 6:22 AM, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
>
> > But wait! Vish +2ed a stable branch patch yesterday:
> >
> >  https://review.openstack.org/328
>

> I don't mind losing my powers over stable/diablo.
>
> On a related note, is there a way we can change the color scheme in
> gerrit (to red??) for stable branches?  I think there are a number of
> cases with core members reviewing stable/diablo patches thinking they
> were for trunk.

No doubt gerrit could be improved, but what works for me is to just look
at reviews for the master branch with e.g.

https://review.openstack.org/#q,status:open+project:openstack/nova+branch:master,n,z

Gerrit's query syntax is actually quite useful, e.g.

https://review.openstack.org/#q,status:open+project:openstack/nova+branch:master+owner:vish,n,z

Docs on it here:

http://review.coreboot.org/Documentation/user-search.html

Cheers,